- Well established Bathroomware retailer for 50 years
- Good location with a 10 min walk to Petersham train station
- Renowned for our exceptional customer service
About the Employer
Established in 1972, Cass Brothers Fine Bathroomware originally started as a small bathroom plumbing supply business in Petersham. They are now the leading bathroomware retailer in the country, providing exceptional customer service and quality products to the bathroom supply market through two shops – Waverly and Petersham.
About the Role:
This exciting opportunity allows this individual to work with many different stakeholders across the whole business. A positive, can do attitude with great communication skills and a sound background of excellent customer service experience will help this individual excel in this role.
- Be a part of a highly successful family business with strong values
- Values both their customers and employees
- Opportunity to get involved in many different aspects of the business
- Great location – close to train stations and local shops and cafes
- Daily processing of customers purchase orders received via email.
- Receive process and verify the accuracy of customers purchase orders.
- Initiate and implement corrective action as required in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service is maintained.
- Working and building relationships with different internal teams – warehouse, sales, tech support and management.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous employment history with customer service experience.
- Ideally experience with processing sales orders.
- Positive person with can do attitude.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Time management skills – ability to prioritise.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings