- Well established Bathroomware retailer for 50 years
- A growing E-commerce department
- Opportunity to be mentored and grow within the business
About the Employer
Established in 1972, Cass Brothers Fine Bathroomware originally started as a small bathroom plumbing supply business in Petersham. They are now the leading bathroomware retailer in the country, providing exceptional customer service and quality products to the bathroom supply market through two shops – Waverly and Petersham.
About the Role:
This role provides website support assistance to the website and marketing team. Previous experience in a similar role is an advantage but not essential as training will be provided. This individual must be a team player, be able to work in a small team and be able to take direction and work independently.
- Be a part of a highly successful family business with strong values
- E-commerce within the business is growing at a rapid rate
- Opportunity to get involved in many different aspects of the business
- Room for growth in the business
- Uploading new products and brands for the website
- Update pricing on website
- Create product content (write descriptions of products)
- Update showroom pricing tickets for products displayed in store and laminate
Skills and Experience:
- Have a basic knowledge of any content management system (CMS) website platform
- Have a basic understanding of Adobe Photoshop
- Have a high level of vocabulary and good written communication skills.
- Be a team player and work independently
- Be able to work in a small office environment
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings