- Growth opportunity – Sales & Marketing BDM
- Principal Training & Execution Support
- WFH Flexibility
About the Employer
Our client is an innovative software company based in Sydney. Their software solutions enable customers to optimise the management of their sales quotes and contracts.
Their product is trusted by global brands who recognise the need to stay ahead of the competition.
About the Role:
As part of a young dynamic team of tech savvy sales consultants, you will be responsible for the follow up and contact of customers who have registered for a free trial of their software program. You will promote the product and grow sales by performing software demonstrations that encourage customer signups through to paid subscriptions.
A great start opportunity for a tech savvy person who is looking to get a foot into the IT industry and or growth opportunity to Sales & Marketing BDM.
- Flexible start times – 40-hour week – Global customers
- Product training and execution – Work alongside the Principal
- Growth and development – Sales & Marketing
- Flexible WFH opportunity
- Nurture inbound leads to convert to paid subscriptions
- Outbound cold calls and emails to compliment advertising marketing channels
- Assist with the delivery of marketing campaigns
- Deliver product walkthroughs to demonstrate the product to customers
- Enter, update, and maintain CRM information on leads, prospects, and opportunities
Skills and Experience:
- Customer centric mindset – Builds strong customer relationships
- Confident with technology and Sales & Marketing – Quick learner
- 1-3 years B2B Sales, lead generation, warm/cold calling experience – Goal oriented preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Natural multi-tasker who is organised and prioritises work
- CRM experience – highly regarded
- Team worker – essential
Your cover letter will answer these questions:
- How many years of inside sales experience do you have?
- Do you have lead generation experience?
- Do you have experience in a cold calls sales environment?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- How many years of B2B sales experience do you have?
- Have used a CRM?
Applications open to Australian/New Zealand citizens & permanent residents
Must reside in Sydney or within driving distance
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: CP10349
← Back to job listings