- Excellent money PLUS guaranteed overtime
- Friendly and ethical workplace culture
- Clean, modern and well-equipped premises
About the Employer
Leading regional supplier of retail and wholesale building and industrial products and services. A long-established family-owned business. They attribute their success to their unwavering commitment to outstanding customer service and quality. The people who work here pride themselves on their strong work ethic and values. A loyal and diverse customer base.
About the Role
As a Warehouse / Store Person, you will be working in the ‘engine room’ of the company to supply the company’s products and services efficiently, correctly and on time to customers. Previous experience in steel distribution and processing, metal fabrication (light or heavy), or engineering, building and construction industry and transportation or warehousing would be highly regarded.
- Excellent above award wages plus one hour of overtime per day is guaranteed and paid at time and a half.
- Modern well-equipped premises
- Brand new staff facilities (tea-room)
- 5 hours overtime guaranteed per week
- Full Time Monday to Friday
- Small team of 7
- Pick and process sales orders
- Use of materials handling, processing plant and equipment
- Customer service
- Inwards goods receiving and stock control
- General housekeeping, cleaning and maintenance
- Assist others as required.
Skills and Experience
- Strong customer service ethic
- Able to work both as part of a team and unsupervised
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Demonstrate sound numeracy and mathematical skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Able to perform under pressure and effectively prioritise.
- Forklift and MR Licence – highly regarded
Please forward your cover letter addressing the requirements in this ad and your resume
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: CP10400.2
← Back to job listings