- Long Term job stability
- Friendly team environment
- Flexible start times
About the Employer
Our client has been providing quality training and education to students for over 30 years and continues to grow and innovate. Today, they are officially recognised as a leading provider of government-accredited Vocational (VET) and Higher Education courses, offering education to both local and international students. They are proud to have helped over 10,000 local and international students get started in their career.
About the Role:
Our client is seeking a Bookkeeper or Assistant Accountant who will maintain the accuracy and integrity of the business’s accounting functions.
The successful candidate will have a minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role. Previous payroll experience is a must along with sound attention to detail, a keen interest in corporate management reporting, the ability to pick up new systems quickly and a commitment to continual improvement. A professional attitude, along with excellent communication, customer service and organisational skills will hold you in high regard.
- Supportive working team environment
- Long term job stability
- Great Salary package
- Accurate and timely preparation of monthly management reports
- Ensuring the integrity of the company’s accounting records
- Monthly reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts within GL
- Assisting with preparation of accurate and timely annual statutory accounts
- Assisting with AR/AP function and filing
- Responsible for input and payment of agent’s commission & student refunds
- Data entry and preparation of payroll – maintains integrity of payroll records
Skills and Experience:
- Completion of Bachelor of Accounting or similar degree
- Advanced excel spread sheeting skills & MYOB Accounting package knowledge
- Accurate and efficient data entry skills
- Payroll processing
- The ability to pick up new systems quickly – student information system (RTO Manager)
- Demonstrated problem solving, multi-tasking & prioritization skills – Meets deadlines
- Adheres to policies and procedures.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision and guidance in a busy office environment.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted
Job ID: CP10402.1
← Back to job listings