- Above Award Hourly Rate + super
- Friendly and ethical workplace culture
- Clean, modern and well-equipped premises
About the Employer
Our client is a leading regional supplier of retail and wholesale building and industrial products and services. A long-established family-owned business. They attribute their success to their unwavering commitment to outstanding customer service and quality. The people who work there, pride themselves on their strong work ethic and values. A loyal and diverse customer base.
About the Role:
As Sales Administration officer, you will be part of a team that is the face and voice of the company. Your enthusiasm, efficiency, professional presentation and manner will contribute to your success in this role.
The role demands an excellent verbal and written communicator with strong numeracy skills. You will be a natural multitasker who is accurate and works well under pressure. You will be responsible for responding to customer product enquiries, identifying suitable product solutions, processing quotes, converting quotes to sales orders and other general administration tasks as required.
- Mon-Fri role
- OTE x 5 hours per week – open 7.30am-5pm
- Modern premises-new staff facilities
- Loyal and diverse customer base
- Long established business-committed to quality, customer service & safety
- General reception and office administration duties
- Internal sales activities – face-to-face, telephone and email
- Process order enquiries, quotes and sales orders to picking slip
- Purchasing – Co-ordinate customer purchases and 3rd party deliveries direct
Skills and Experience:
- Strong commitment to customer service
- Natural multi-tasker and problem solver
- Sound numeracy skills – Meticulous attention to detail
- Quick learner with great retention skills
- Software: MS Office Suite & JIM2 Business Management system – Highly regarded
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: CP10441
← Back to job listings