- Great renumeration
- Hybrid Work from Home & Office
- Supportive and friendly team
About the Employer
Our client’s business is all about understanding their clients and helping them to achieve greater success within their organisations and the people charged with running them. Their focus is to redefine internal finance team functions for various business’s by blending strategic counsel, smart leveraging of technology and industry insights that harness commercial ordnance.
About the Role:
Exposure to a diverse range of accounting functions for various clients across different industries in an ever changing but supportive environment will help you grow and develop personally and professionally.
Responsible for the onboarding of new clients and transitioning them to the Accounts team, quickly and efficiently. You will simultaneously provide technical support to client/colleague requests, identify opportunities to deliver trainings and or provide feedback to work colleagues and your direct manager, with the intention of developing the service delivery team to the point where they will be able to deliver independently.
- Work from home flexibility
- Exposure to a variety of businesses from different industries
- Work with a supportive and friendly team
- Leveraging client technical knowledge and experience
- Assisting the growth and development of the Accounting Service Team
- Onboarding new clients and setting them up for success and best practice, quickly training and bringing the service delivery team up to speed to deliver independently, learning new applications and integrations etc., and documentation of all established processes required – 80%
- General Accounting duties but not limited to Bank reconciliation, Journal entries, Statutory payment preparation (BAS/PAYG), Payroll processing, Responding to customer and supplier queries, Preparation of monthly financial reports – 20%
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 1-2 years as an Accountant;
- CPA qualified – or working towards completion
- Xero and MYOB Accounting Software & exposure to various accounting software and add-on’s
- Delivering training and supporting junior team members
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written;
- Excellent attention to detail and a willingness to learn
Open to ANZ & APAC Applicants
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: CP10456.1
← Back to job listings