- Full-time position offering an immediate start
- Small friendly team, professional working environment
- Long-term career opportunity – low staff turnover rate
- Located South East of Melbourne
About the Employer
Our client is a small family-owned business that has been providing dedicated care to their patients for over 30 years. They’re committed to total hearing and communication management. This includes every facet of communication – from hearing therapy and speech pathology; to diagnostics, hearing aid technology and tinnitus treatment.
About the Role:
They are seeking a dynamic, energetic and tenacious receptionist who can effectively multi-task. You will be manning the front desk, greeting patients and their families; while answering phone calls and scheduling appointments. The role requires a mature approach and a high standard of communication and administration work.
- Meeting and greeting patients – families and children
- Answering incoming calls
- Scheduling and confirming appointments and meetings
- General administration support to clinicians
- Data entry of patient information and correspondence
- General office administration duties
Skills and Experience:
- Strong attention to detail, whilst prioritising and working to deadlines in a fast paced, pressured environment.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, email and mail.
- Medium computer skills with accurate typing and data entry ability.
- “Can-Do” customer focused attitude.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
If you are exceptionally organised, love a challenge and want added variety then this could be the role for you!
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: CP10753.1
← Back to job listings