- Full procurement Lifecyle – procurement to pay
- Great salary package, bonus and benefits
- Based in Melbourne’s South West
About the Employer
This award winning business is a small family owned specialist in storage solutions, from large-scale healthcare storage solutions for leading hospitals to library storage systems and mobile shelving for local primary schools and universities.
About the Role
Liaison directly with the clients, your role will be in project management and budget coordination with the ability manage the projects both nationally and overseas from medium to large scale.
- Management of a project from initial sign off of contract, procurement, establishing installation budget, planning and execution.
- Site Management – this could include site visits, measure ups and installations.
- Work closely with Sales, Finance and Project teams to ensure that Sales for the month are achieved, and Sales Delivery Forecasting is accurate.
- Providing technical assistance for clients and installers
- Communicate effectively between internal functions from sales to construction, purchasing, warehouse and accounts
Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience, an accounting/financial grounding is essential.
- Proficiency with Oracle Aconex & Netsuite.
- Ability to work well under pressure and work to strict deadlines.
- Customer Service skills and a vibrant ‘Can Do’ attitude is required.
- Having the ability to develop a budget and stick to it with excellent attention to detail
- Industry experience is not an essential requirement for this role however you would need solid experience in Contract Admin and Project Management.
Due to Government mandates, the successful applicant is required to be fully vaccinated to work in this industry.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: CP10757/1.1
← Back to job listings