- A values-driven company that focuses on their team
- Based in Melbourne’s South West
- Great salary package, bonus and benefits
About the Employer
Specialising in storage solutions for large-scale healthcare, leading hospitals and everything in commercial, education and libraries, they are an award-winning small family business that has a large portfolio of quality clients.
About the Role
This diverse role is responsible for handling incoming enquiries and preparing client quotations in a timely manner, working with both internal and external sales teams.
- Administration support for the sales & marketing teams
- Provide excellent customer service to our new and existing customers (phone and email)
- Preparing and sending quotes (small to medium size)
- Support to on-road sales-persons, including booking appointments
- Role can be adapted to suit your expertise- eg: sales visits, or product development, telemarketing, etc. can be incorporated in your role.
- Communicate effectively between internal functions from sales to construction, purchasing, warehouse and accounts
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years relevant experience.
- You must have solid experience in Customer Service and internal sales.
- Experience as a superior organiser and strong time management skills, speed, memory, client care and accuracy are essential.
- Proficiency with Netsuite or a similar CRM software package
Due to Government mandates, the successful applicant is required to be fully vaccinated to work in this industry.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: CP10757.1
← Back to job listings