- Full Time, permanent and great salary
- Based in Melbourne’s South-East
- Upskilling, Training opportunities, Work anniversary Gifts on offer
About the Employer
Our client have been providing healthcare solutions since 1997 and are a proud Australian owned and operated company. They are leaders in innovative patient transfer solutions and hygiene systems for the Australian Healthcare industry, and is one of the most unique providers of rail systems and ceiling hoists in the country.
About the Role
Growth with this incredible business has provided a new opportunity for Warehouse Assistant who loves working with a great team. Someone who enjoys a positive working environment and loves to receive extra incentives as part of ‘going the extra mile’ in their role.
- Order Processing and assembling.
- Provide service and customer support
- Inventory Management
- Maintain IT systems in warehouse
- Picking and packing
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations
- Answer telephone enquiries
Skills and Experience:
- 1 – 2+ years order processing experience or assembly line
- Confident working with hands and power tool experience
- A handyman with warehouse skills who has worked in a busy environment
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: CP10790.1
← Back to job listings