- Love a challenge while being fully supported to be your best?
- Great incentives and commission structure
- Work with an industry leader based in Melbourne’s South East
About the Employer
They are one of the world’s largest and highly awarded commercial cleaning franchise businesses. They have an enviable presence in over 14 countries, has 120 support offices, 9,000 franchisees and tens of thousands of customers globally. The company prides itself on delivering superior cleaning services to a multi-national market, broad range of industries and businesses of all sizes.
About the Role:
This high profile position is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned account objectives.
The Business Development Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to customers, leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring customers’ needs and expectations are met.
- Develop and maintain sound customer relationships
- Ensure smooth transition for the customer from Sales to Operations.
- Perform an average of two (2) first visit presentations daily
- Maintain open communication with customers and Franchisee/
- Operations regarding scope of works and/or expectations.
- Deliver proposals to customers in a timely manner
- Develop and display an attitude and willingness to help others in all dealings with customers, fellow employees and Franchisees that are commensurate with the standards of a world-class organisation.
- Foster team building by establishing common goals and encouraging good communication amongst team members
- Sufficient new cleaning contracts to be procured enabling reasonable growth for eligible Franchise Owners in the region.
Skills and Experience:
- Understanding of Quality Management Systems
- Minimum of 3 years experience with proven sales success
- Proven skills at intermediate level in CRM software and Word, Excel, Outlook
- Exceptional ability to relate to people from very diverse backgrounds
- Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills including negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Team player who can multitask
- A Self-reliant, good problem solver, results oriented
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive; a team leader who can positively and productively impact sales initiatives
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of WHS and Environmental matters as they relate to the workplace and practices.
- Current drivers licence
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: CP10822
← Back to job listings