- Above Award Hourly Rate
- Permanent Full time
- Performance is rewarded
About the Employer
Our client is a successful national family business and recognised leader in the packaging industry. Offering complete warehouse and packaging solutions using cutting edge innovation and technology. Their focus is on reducing their environmental impact within a culture of integrity, quality and superior customer service.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the Printer Machine Operator will be responsible for the production of printed materials by following print job specifications. You will set up, operate, adjust and maintain printing equipment to ensure efficient functionality. This role will also be involved in paper manufacturing.
Machine operator experience is essential and training will be provided.
- Immediate Start
- Mon-Fri 7.00am – 4.30pm
- Great work culture
- Prepare machines for Printing and Paper manufacturing
- Colour, ,mixing matching, Slitting, Rewinding, Paper converting
- Plate making, Plate cleaning & secure job bags and ink containers upon job completion
- Inspect printed tape for print clarity, colour accuracy, spec conformance, external defects
- Determine job order details; production quantities, times, stock specs, colours & sequences
- Maintain clean work area at all times
- Order required materials via line Manager
- Occasional Warehouse duties when required
Skills and Experience:
- Min 2 years’ experience printer or paper machine exp-highly regarded.
- Quality results oriented – Accurate, high attention for details
- Excellent time management
- Flexibility to adapt to change
- Great internal and external customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
Job ID: CP10867.1
← Back to job listings