- Industry Market Leader
- Generous base salary + Car Allowance & Uncapped commission
- WFH Opportunity
About the Employer
Our client is a proud Australian company delivering market-leading hand and eye protection solutions nationally. They partner with global industry leaders to provide innovative, world -class products to customers across a range of industries.
Their business is about safer, healthier and more productive workplaces. They focus on doing all they can to make this an achievable standard for all businesses.
About the Role:
As Sales Executive, your strong BDM experience in B2B sales is pivotal to the success of this role. Your overall priority will be to drive sales through the distribution channels by increasing end-user demand throughout your territories i.e., VIC, SA & TAS.
Successful Sales Executives from various industries are encouraged to apply.
- Warm leads provided from marketing activities
- On going Product training and support
- Team culture
- Account Management B2B and New Business Development
- Manage the sales process end to end
- Liaise between internal & external stakeholders – relationship building
- Meeting & Exceeding KPI targets
- CRM Maintenance & Reporting Activities
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3years BDM, B2B & Cold calling Sales experience – Essential
- Distributor network, channels & end user sales
- Hunter sales instinct – Essential
- Customer service focused, organised, persistent and drive to succeed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Current driver’s licence and own vehicle – required
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings