- Above Award Hourly Rate
- Part time hours with flexibility
- Supportive friendly, team environment
About the Employer
Our client is a well-established independently owned and run business in the Narre Warren municipality, that has been providing Payroll & Bookkeeping Services into the pharmaceutical industry for the past 22 years. The team is friendly and supportive and as a consequence employee retention is high.
About the Role:
Our client is seeking a Payroll Officer to join a small team who provides high levels of service to their client base. This role would particularly suit a person with children, someone returning to the work force or a student undertaking a tertiary qualification in a similar field.
Your responsibilities would include direct payroll and general bookkeeping, processing manual and MYOB-Wageloch integrated time clock systems.
- Work Monday-Thursday 9am to 5pm – some flexibility available
- Above Award hourly rate
- Work within a team of skilled professionals
- Work in a busy but relaxed nurturing environment
- Full function Payroll processed fortnightly in MYOB-Wageloch integrated system & Manually
- Daily interrogation of the time recording systems (TMS)
- Database management, record keeping and reporting
- General accounts payables, receivables, BAS reporting etc
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated Payroll experience working with Awards and Fairwork knowledge is desirable, however previous experience in general accounts / administration will be considered
- Qualified or currently working towards a relevant qualification will be highly regarded
- Ability to meet conflicting deadlines, month-end, superannuation and pay dates
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Clear, open, honest and timely communication
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: CPPO01
← Back to job listings