- Great Salary + Super
- Excellent working conditions
- Enjoy a fantastic team environment
About the Employer
Great opportunity to join this solid Aussie business with over 40 years’ experience in their industry. Specialising in the manufacture of fibre glass reinforced prefabricated storage tanks, business is booming and they are seeking reliable staff to join their hard-working team in keeping up with demand!
Their growth target over the next 12 months is ambitiously set for 30% which translates to increased output and efficiency to meet delivery demands in Sydney and the Eastern Seaboard.
About the Role:
This role isn’t for the faint hearted. Responsible for the management of all stock movements in and out of our Penrith manufacturing plant. You will be working in an operational environment that depends on each other to get the finished product out. Full training and support will be provided
- Monday-Friday 6am-2.15am or 3pm as required
- Lunch provided daily
- A company that recognises & values your efforts
- A hard-working team who likes to have a laugh
- Keeping strict records of all Inwards and Outwards Goods
- Picking, Packing and loading large products/tanks for Dispatch
- Correct product delivered to the customer first time
- QC inspections of completed product
- Ensure all stock on site is accounted for and stored correctly physically and logically.
- Keeping the warehouse clean & tidy at all times.
- Liaise with all levels of management to ensure proper and efficient running of the warehouse.
- Participation in monthly stock takes
- Receipting stock and creating picking slips and invoices for all goods.
- Adhoc warehouse activities as required
- Reasonable overtime as required
Skills and Experience:
- Operational warehouse experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Current forklift license
- Telehandler/crane/dogging/rigging certification – highly regarded OR willingness to be trained
- Highly experienced in loading and unloading large tanks and equipment
- Good computer skills & previous experience using ERP platforms i.e. MYOB-system called Exonet
- Working safe in a warehousing environment
- Solid understanding of warehouse process flow
- Highly organised and able to juggle competing priorities effectively under time pressures
- Effective time management and self-discipline
- Proven problem-solving ability
- Physically fit
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: CPWL01
← Back to job listings