- $110 -130k Salary Package
- On-going Career Development
- Innovative and Reputable Company
About the Employer
This highly regarded, long standing National Company brings full-service financial solutions and innovative concepts to investment products servicing clients across Australia.
About the Role
You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Portfolio Administration Services department, Team of 20 staff including Team Leaders.
The role is expected to demonstrate strategic planning and improving operational efficiency throughout continuous improvement, as well as aligning team goals to deliver a high-quality service to clients retain existing business by delivering a high-quality service of delivery to clients by coaching advisory staff and to primarily account for and reconcile client fees, monthly and yearly with audits.
It is primarily focused on fees accountability and reconciliation with monthly and yearly audits, proactive thinking and requires strong communication and organisation skills. A strong level of team leadership experience is essential along with previous experience in a similar role for at least 2 years.
- Innovative, smart solutions company
- Great salary & annual bonus
- Opportunity for Career Progression
- No travel required
- Fees Reconciliation and account auditing
- Operational Management
- Business improvement and Development
- Ensure services are delivered seamlessly to advisors and clients
- Quarterly and Annual tax reporting processes
Skills and Experience:
- At least 2-3 years in a similar role, whether Team Leader or Manager within financial services or back-office reporting
- Experience with Fees Reporting
- A solid understanding of Equity Markets, SMSFs and Client Reporting
- IRIS or IPS systems experience
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: CR10789/1.0
← Back to job listings