- Join the fastest growing & leading customer focused travel provider
- Become the brand ambassador for the State
- Generous remuneration & fantastic flexible work options
About the Employer
Our client is an Australian owned company leading the way in providing an outstanding travel experience to customers. They are proud to deliver unique and amazing small group tour product, with cutting-edge technology and an experienced, passionate team.
About the Role
Our client is seeking an engaging and proven Business Development Manager from within the industry. The successful candidate will have proven and effective communication, sales and negotiation skills. Reporting to the Head of Business Development, you will be a creative strategic thinker who is quickly adaptable and able to identify opportunities. You will build strategic relationships within the travel industry to promote the growth of brand recognition and increase sales within the travel industry sector.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Engage with industry partners through personal visits, phone calls and emails (throughout the State)
- Contribute to regular communication, planning and growth of the business
- Deliver education and updates of product through regular communication
- Develop engaging strategic initiatives to ensure continuous growth of clients and sales
- Be the ambassador of the brand in all areas of the business when engaging in the industry
- Own and manage the State P&L statement
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Experience working within the travel industry with good product knowledge
- Proven successful sales background and negotiation skills
- Passion to deliver excellent customer service
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and budgets
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills (both internally and externally)
- Confident, innovative, organised, self driven and autonomous
- Strategic and creative to identify opportunities and develop engaging initiatives
- Proficient in basic technology systems (Microsoft word, excel & CRMs)
- A clean and current driver’s licence and reliable car
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced and driven Business Development Manager to utilise their knowledge and experience to lead growth and sales of a rapidly growing brand. The driven and dedicated individual will play a key role growing the brand and driving agency sales. You will receive a generous salary, flexible work options and ongoing development within a supportive, flexible, and inclusive environment. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to join an exciting and growing Australian owned business. Apply now!
Please apply by forwarding a cover letter and resume in Microsoft WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: CSBDM1
← Back to job listings