- Reputable leader in Cyber Security
- Best-in-class technology partner
- Great team environment with supportive culture and excellent sales support
- Innovate and Dynamic environment
- Very attractive salary package + Incentives
- Cutting-edge technology
- Full Time Position
- Great central location in Sydney CBD and/or Melbourne – Remote Work
- Be rewarded for the hard work you put in through job satisfaction, career development, benefits and more.
About the Employer
Join a team of experts in cyber security, a respected national and global leader in IT security consulting services and solutions. Due to rapid expansion and multiple awards, an experienced Cyber Security Account Manager is required to manage existing relationships and drive sales growth and development for Sydney Territory.
About the Role:
Reporting to the General Manager, this Cyber Security Mid-Market/Mid-Enterprise Account Manager will support, form, and maintain strong relationships with customers and partners and deliver new opportunities. You will be a driven and dynamic professional with exceptional attention to detail and have a technical mindset that lends itself to identifying and developing cyber security solutions for customers.
- Stable Full-time permanent opportunity
- Great Salary Plus Incentives
- Well established and respected leader in Cyber security field
- Development and progression prospects
- Fantastic team culture
- Manage existing national accounts and drive new business growth.
- Provide high-level consulting services with customers, to deliver improved security outcomes for their business
- Create detailed meeting notes and activities in Salesforce. Document customer whitespace and organisational charts
- Driving new business revenue within allocated accounts nationally,
- Following up marketing campaigns to develop client relationships and meet their needs with “right fit” product and service offerings
- Partnering with customers, to deliver improved security outcomes for their business
- Understanding the customer’s buying process and provide accurate forecasts, maintaining opportunity detail in Salesforce
- Collaborating with Channel partners, to ensure early engagement, strong alignment and in some cases leverage, as part of a virtual sales team
- Manage customer orders, provide quotes and handle technical and account enquries.
- Learn cyber security products to articulate the business value and application of the various products and associated capabilities
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Cyber Security
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Obtain track record of sales performance, within IT and the Cyber Security industry
- You will be technically savvy, organised, and adept at developing effective sales strategies and be comfortable in new business generation.
- Experience selling complex solutions, strongly desired
- Collaborate with team members and the Leadership Team to continually improve value added services to customers
- Manage deal closures through use of strong negotiation skills at every point of the sales cycle)
- Effective and organized management of multiple accounts and deals, on an on-going basis
- Drive sales through the use of strong qualification and sales methodology)
- Identify, source, and develop existing and new business opportunities.
- Experience achieving KPI’s and sales targets expectations.
- Passionate, self-motivated, and friendly personality.
- Strong organisational and time management ability.
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings