- Great salary package
- Flexible Work hours
- Strong progression within company
About the Employer
This Innovative Property Investment company gives clients the inspiration to step into buying property for Investment purposes & to build their wealth.
About the Role:
You will be responsible for maintaining and managing the diaries of the sales team along with inputting all relevant information into the in house CRM system. Ultimately this role is to maintain the workflow within the office and keep everything running smoothly.
This is data base & administrative input role that includes a high level of customer service, proactive thinking and requires strong communication and organisation skills.
A strong level of administration experience is essential along with previous experience in a similar role within the Investment, Property & Real Estate Industry for at least 3 years.
- Well established company, the leader in their field
- Great salary
- Opportunity for Career Progression & development
- No travel required
- Daily management of the sales teams diaries (approx. 6 people)
- All data input into in house CRM system
- General admin related to the purchase of properties, banking & tax
- Managing & maintaining office work flow.
Skills and Experience:
- High level of customer service & administration skills
- Tertiary education
- Well-developed skills within Microsoft office software suite.
- Previous experience in a similar role for at least 3 years.
This role does require you to work on Saturdays as this is a busy day within the real estate market.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings