- Great salary package
- Flexible Work hours
- Strong progression within company
- Fast paced Exciting environment
About the Employer
This Innovative Property Investment company gives clients the inspiration to step into buying property for Investment purposes & to build their wealth.
About the Role:
You will be responsible for maintaining and managing the diaries of the sales team along with inputting all relevant information into the in house CRM system. Ultimately this role is to maintain the workflow within the office and keep everything running smoothly.
This is data base & administrative input role that includes a high level of customer service, proactive thinking and requires strong communication and organisation skills.
A strong level of administration experience is essential along with previous experience in a similar role.
- Well established company, the leader in their field
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for Career Progression & development
- fast paced working environment
- Communicate effectively with new and existing clients, and answer their enquiries
- Provide a high level of administrative support to the Sales team
- Maintain and update sales pipeline information into Zoho CRM
- Provide support to the team and customer during pre-sales, post-sales
- Able to build a rapport with builders, clients and sales people.
- Meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Assist marketing team including production management and event promotion
Skills and Experience:
- High level of customer service & administration skills
- Tertiary education
- Well-developed skills within Microsoft office software suite.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings