- Part time position (4 days a week) located in a modern office
- Autonomy, security and variety
- Very small team
About the Employer
Our client is an iconic Melbourne hospitality and property developer. They are a well-established family company offering beautiful offices, long term security and the ability to work autonomously in a small team consisting of the Director, Account Manager and yourself.
About the Role
This part time position offers variety in a fast-paced environment. Your daily tasks will include data entry, assisting the Director with his requests and requirements, answering the phones, light cleaning duties, stationary orders and communicating confidently and efficiently with the Director who is rarely in the office.
Our preferred candidate will have previous experience with MYOB, excellent communication skills, mature, confident, and happy to work on their own in a very small and quiet office.
- Modern offices
- Part time role
- Work on your own with complete autonomy
- Free all-day car parking
- Immediate start
- Provide administration support as required to the company Director and Accounts Manager
- Assist with account payments, sales accounts and end of month checks
- Process creditor invoices (data entry)
- Deal with account enquiries and support the team with various administration functions
- Liaise and follow up on property projects
- Assist with office housekeeping
Skills and Experience
- MYOB experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Demonstrated organisation skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure, problem solve and multitask
- Microsoft Office Suite experience
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: HMAA01
← Back to job listings