- Work with an Australian Company that is a leading expert in its field
- Full-time position Monday – Friday 8:30am-4.30pm
- Opportunity to learn and grow within the business!
About the Employer
Our client is an Australian owned company that specialises in manufacturing and installing high quality aluminium windows and doors. As specialists in this field for more than thirty years they have accumulated an enormous amount of experience and have developed extensive expertise so they know how to achieve the best results for their clients.
Their commitment to continually design and develop products, have made them the industry leaders in aluminium window and door technology, specialising in the luxury home and commercial markets. Our client prides themselves on strong business ethics, competitive prices and timely delivery.
About the Role
This is a brand new role within the business due to expansion and the Administration Assistant position will see you assisting the Purchasing Officer in the day-to-day logistics of the company’s busy installation and workload schedules. You will be a conduit between the factory and the sales team coordinating and making sure everything runs smoothly.
Within this role you will also be required to help out in other areas of the business performing ad hoc duties and providing critical support to a busy team performing various administration tasks.
This is an attractive opportunity for an enthusiastic, organised person who is looking for a challenge and has a positive can do attitude.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide administrative support for Purchase and Production team.
- Track purchase orders and liaise with suppliers to ensure timely delivery.
- Update job delivery schedules.
- Liaise with factory floor staff and monitor material receiving.
- Monitor stock levels and perform stock-takes.
- Monitor and maintain inventory store.
- Learning and working with scheduling software
- Other day-today administration duties as and when required
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Strong administrative skills including proficient Microsoft Applications essential
- Enthusiastic and self motivated with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- A willingness to learn with an adaptable and flexible approach
- A strong attention to detail whilst prioritising and working to deadlines in a fast paced, pressured environment
- “Can-Do” customer focused attitude
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent presentation with a reliable, friendly and professional manner
- 1+ year’s experience within a similar admin focused position
- Tertiary education
If you are exceptional organised, love a challenge, want added variety and pose a willingness to learn then this could be the right position for you! This position offers great opportunity for career development along with a competitive salary. Our client is a company that has a strong passion and loves to share their industry knowledge.
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: HMAA01
← Back to job listings