- Great salary package & Bonus
- Company Car
- Work for the market leader!
About the Employer
Our client is Australia’s largest, locally owned provider of Underground Mine De-watering solutions for the mining industry with an in-house engineering and design division, an ISO 9001 accredited facility, capable of providing complete turnkey solutions and aftermarket support for the full lifecycle of underground de-watering systems.
They have recently developed unique patented technology allowing them to expand their domestic success into the global mine de-watering industry which is setting them on a rapid growth trajectory.
About the Role:
Due to consistent growth within the business, they have an exciting opportunity available for a highly driven, mechanical engineer with excellent communication skills to join their team and be part of their longer-term growth plans.
Reporting directly to the Sales Director, this role will see you utilising your engineering and communications skills to identify new mine de-watering applications, present a cost-effective bespoke engineered solution, assist with project management and dispatch of the system and follow it up with on-site commissioning and after sales support services. You will work closely with the design and project teams to ensure the systems are of the highest quality, delivered on time, on budget and meeting the requirements of all key stakeholders.
- Great salary & commission
- Company car provided
- Opportunity for Career Progression
- Work for the market leader
- Developing a thorough understanding of the underground mining market including key targets and opportunities
- Provide customer support for Pre-Feasibility studies and Feasibility studies of underground mine de-watering options.
- Developing persuasive, concise proposals and presentations for customers.
- Building relationships with key customer stakeholders including mine engineers, senior managers, purchasing and maintenance teams
- Promoting long term business partnerships with key customers by understanding their specific requirements and exceeding their expectations.
- Utilise SAP B1 to record and manage Leads, Activities, Contacts and Opportunities.
Skills and Experience:
- Mechanical or Engineering degree – A high level of Mechanical Aptitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proactive thinking and requires strong communication and organisation skills
- Previous experience in a similar role for at least 3 years.
- Capable of travelling into remote areas of Australia for up to 7-10 days to regularly undertake sales / support services to our customers.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings