- Great salary package
- Autonomous Role
- Innovative & Exciting Company enjoying exceptional growth
About the Employer
A vibrant team of highly organized, tech-savvy accountants, in business for over 50 years, embracing the latest techniques and technology to bring leading edge accounting practices to their clients
About the Role:
You will be responsible for managing a team of accountants as well as your own portfolio of clients. The delegation of work to your team whilst pursuing the high level needs of your client will be the focus of you role in this fast paced environment.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about client success and delivering full service accounting and taxation advice.
- Collaborative & Innovative working environment
- Great salary
- Opportunity for Career Progression
- No travel required
- Leading a team of five in providing professional accounting,
- Tax and advisory services to diverse portfolio of SME clients.
- Preparation of financial statements, tax returns and BAS for a range of entities, inc. companies, SMSFs and trusts.
Skills and Experience:
- A Bachelor of Accounting or a Bachelor of Commerce (Majoring in Accounting)
- Five or more years of professional experience in accounting
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting (GradDip CA) or a CPA program.
- An excellent understanding of accounting practices and applicable legal requirements
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service to internal and external clients
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings