- Great salary package
- Diverse projects across Luxury Residential and Commercial
- Amazing Culture & a long established team
About the Employer
Our client is a contemporary and accomplished business specialising in modern residential and commercial construction, ranging from smaller renovations to major refurbishments. Working collaboratively with industry leading architects, they are committed to innovation through design and meeting the customer’s needs by providing a professional, quality service.
About the Role:
As a working Foreman you will take ownership of site safety management, developing short and medium range construction programmes as you coordinate sub-contractors and builders to ensure the successful & timely delivery of high-quality luxury renovations & rebuilds.
- Great Salary package
- Diverse projects across luxury residential & commercial
- Amazing culture & long established team
- Opportunity for Career Progression
- Over-seeing and directing construction projects from conception to completion.
- Reviewing the project in-depth to schedule deliverables, staff and subcontractors.
- Overseeing all onsite construction to monitor compliance with safety regulations.
- Analyse, manage and mitigate safety risks.
- Coordinate and direct construction staff and subcontractors.
- Select tools, materials, equipment and track inventory.
- Meet contractual conditions of performance.
- Review the work progress on daily basis and make adjustments accordingly to maintain program.
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status.
Skills and Experience:
- Have a minimum of 2+ years’ experience as a working Foreman
- Qualified Carpenter or Diploma / cert 4 in building construction
- Good management skills
- Strong communication skills
- High level of customer service,
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings