Junior Sales Executive /Estimator – Windows & Doors
- Australian owned family business with over 30 years experience in the industry
- Dynamic team environment with a highly experienced team
- Opportunity to grow & develop your career
About the Employer
Our client is an Australian owned company that specialises in the manufacture and installation of high quality made to measure aluminium windows and doors. With over 30 years of experience, this building ancillary business has established themselves as experts in their field by delivering first class solutions for their clients within the luxury home and commercial markets.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager and located in the southern suburbs of Sydney, you will be joining a small sales team and responsible for promoting their products to existing and new clients in Sydney metro target market. As a Junior Sales Executive a key part the role will be the learning the business, preparing quote estimates for the sales team and shadowing them to learn the role.
- Excellent remuneration package including salary, vehicle allowance, laptop, mobile phone
- Stable, secure employment with a business experiencing growth
- Career progression
Key responsibilities will include:
- Meeting sales targets through securing new business and growing the client portfolio
- Preparation of accurate quotes ensuring measurements and finishes are correct
- Learning the products & shadowing key members of the sales team.
- Maintain and build client relationships through regular communication and site visits.
- Providing technical advice and support
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Previous experience in the windows and doors industry ideally – sales or estimating
- Excellent communication skills and customer service
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills and an ability to prioritise your work in a fast-paced environment
- Well presented, reliable, friendly and professional
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and takes pride in what you do
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and deadlines and not be afraid to use your initiative to problem solve and ‘have a go’.
If you are a dynamic junior sales executive, or an organised administrator who loves a challenge and want to work for an industry leader where you are truly part of the team and not just a number, that offers a competitive salary and career development in a relaxed and fun environment, then this could be the right position for you!
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: HMJSE01
← Back to job listings