- Great salary package
- Amazing Culture & a long established team
- Progression & Career development
About the Employer
Our client is Australia’s largest, locally owned provider of Underground Mine De-watering solutions for the mining industry with an in-house engineering and design division, an ISO 9001 accredited facility, capable of providing complete turnkey solutions and aftermarket support for the full lifecycle of underground de-watering systems.
They have recently developed unique patented technology allowing them to expand their domestic success into the global mine de-watering industry which is setting them on a rapid growth trajectory.
About the Role:
An excellent opportunity exists for a Marketing Assistant / Contracts Manager to be part of our successful team, and to further build on their career and the success of the company. This position will be junior to our experienced draft man and mechanical engineer onsite
You will work with our engineering team to design and detail components through to complete mine de-watering systems.
- Great Salary package
- Amazing culture & long established team
- Opportunity for Career Progression
- Project cost new projects and prepare detailed quotations
- Support sales team with preparation of quotations and technical information
- Inspected pump repairs and generate repair quotations
- Spare parts quotations
- Bill of Materials creation and maintenance
- Specification and purchasing of equipment for projects
- Liaise with suppliers and sub-contractors on equipment and service for projects
- QA inspection and documentation for completed machined items, fabrications, including electrical and mechanical equipment
- Produce job specific manuals and equipment lists
Skills and Experience:
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Projecting costing
- Contract management
- Pumps Systems, Parts and Repair quotes
- Solidworks Drafting Experience
- Mechanical and civil drafting experience
- Graphic design skills
- SAP Business One
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings