- Full-time position offering an immediate start
- Work with an Australian family owned business that is a leading expert in its field
- Monday – Friday 7.00am to 4.00pm
- Opportunity to learn and grow within the business!
About the Employer
Our client is a family owned business that has been serving the community for over 20 years. They pride themselves on delivering custom made Stone Benchtops, Fireplaces, Furniture, Staircases, Building Façades as well as Walls and Flooring. You’ll be joining a well-established business that firmly believes their staff are their biggest asset, treating everyone as part of the family.
About the Role
Within this role you will be required to assist with the office administration duties, including scheduling and liaison with customers. This varied Scheduling Administration Assistant position will see you assisting the Scheduling Manager, with the day-to-day logistics of the company’s busy installation and workload schedules. You will coordinate and schedule the quotation, production and installation of all works whilst liaising with customers, internal teams, external builders and subcontractors, to provide a smooth and timely process from start to finish.
Within this role you will also be required to assist in other areas of the business, performing ad hoc duties and providing critical support to a busy team. This is an attractive opportunity for an enthusiastic, extremely organised person, who is looking for a challenge and has a positive, can do attitude.
- Ongoing secure work, with long term career prospects
- Great working environment and culture
- Close to public transport and onsite parking available
- Located in the magnificent Sunshine Coast
- Monday – Friday 700am to 4.00pm
- Great opportunity to learn and grow within the business
Key responsibilities will include:
- Answer all incoming call enquiries and direct or manage accordingly
- Developing and maintaining key customer relationships
- Effectively coordinating the installation schedule
- Liaising and coordinating with customers, builders and subcontractors
- Promptly and professionally responding to emails
- Accurately documenting and invoicing
- Processing all company creditors
- Learning and working with scheduling software (Moraware)
- Assisting customer within the showroom
- Calendar and diary management
- Other day-today administration duties as and when required
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Strong computer literacy including Microsoft office, scheduling program Moraware or similar
- A strong attention to detail, whilst prioritising and working to deadlines in a fast paced, pressured environment
- Excellent presentation with a reliable, friendly and professional manner
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, including a professional phone manner
- A willingness to learn with an adaptable and flexible approach
- Well-developed negotiation and problem-solving skills
- “Can-Do” customer focused attitude
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- 2-5 years’ experience within a similar role, preferred
- Previous experience in the construction industry / customer service role, preferred
- Previous experience coordinating and liaising with customers, builders and subcontractors, preferred
If you are exceptionally organised, love a challenge, want added variety then this could be the right position for you! This position offers great opportunity for career development along with a competitive salary.
← Back to job listings