- Bespoke Custom Engineering
- Commitment to the Environment
- Calling all Mechanical Engineers!
About the Employer:
Australian owned Engineering company who are committed to the environment with a proportion of all profits used to contribute to improvement of the water environment and all power used at the factory is 100% renewable.
About the Role:
Primary focus is to look after customers and gain new business by selling bespoke products and services. As the primary sales contact for our clients you are responsible for planning, technical selling and customer support.
Gain an intimate knowledge of our clients’ requirements and expectations, build relationships and use technical and innovative approaches in the application of our products and services to a broad range of projects
- Produce and submit accurate, clear, concise and complete technical descriptive quotations and tender documentation in accordance with each enquiry/RFT requirement meeting submission deadlines and customer expectations.
- Liaise and clearly communicate with clients to clarify their needs and gather information.
- Review, interpret and clearly understand customer enquiries and tender documentation.
- Perform basic engineering calculations and produce sketches of product designs to develop cost estimates and illustrate to and communicate with others.
- Maintain regular contact and follow up unresolved/outstanding quotations and tenders with clients and document/record status.
- Build relationships and client confidence.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications preferably in Mechanical Engineering.
- Sales, marketing and lead generation skills.
- Experience and skill in technical product sales.
- Water or similar industry knowledge, exposure and awareness.
- Sales conversion skills including asking questions, articulation of engineering concepts and salient product features, providing accurate clear, concise and confident responses to client questions and clarifications.
- Outstanding communication skills including oral, written and interpersonal with the ability to interact at all levels including internal, external stakeholders and clients.
- Mechanical and engineering acumen
- Technical drawing and specification interpretation and understanding.
- Manufacturing aptitude including knowledge and awareness of manufacturing industry capabilities, processes and best practices.
- A high level of computer skills.
- CAD skills advantageous but not essential.
- Current driver’s license essential.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: HMSENG02
← Back to job listings