- Australian-owned business operating for 50 years!
- Full-time opportunity for an immediate start
- Excellent opportunity for someone who is driven and seeking their next challenge
About the Role
What’s great about this role:
- Secure a full time permanent position
- Free onsite car parking and new office facilities
- Professional development encouraged and supported
- Flexibility for the right candidate
- Positive work environment with a close-knit team
- Prepare financial statements, tax returns, self-managed super funds, GST, and management accounts
- Provision of tax and business advice to clients
- Preparation of BAS and GST compliance
- Liaising with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO)
Skills and Experience:
- Previous accountancy experience (minimum 3 years, or more)Qualified or working towards CA/CPA qualifications
- Experience with professional accounting software such as MYOB, AO and BGT 360 (preferred)
- Has experience in preparing tax returns, BAS returns and has a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Effective communication skills and attention to details
How to apply
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: HW12501/1.0