- Permanent full-time role or part time position
- Hybrid WFH available
- Work with qualified professional specialists
About the Role:
Based in the in the Turramurra area, an opportunity with true flexibility has become available for an enthusiastic and diligent individual to join a Financial Planning team in the role of Client Services. Your role will include Client Services Management and Operational Support to ensure delivery of high-quality financial advice and service levels. The role demands a team player who is proactive and keen to exercise initiative, as well as resilient to the challenges often faced from working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
What is great about the position:
- Based in the Upper North Shore
- Attractive salary package
- Flexible work hours available (Work from Home and or School Hours)
- Strong team-based culture with ongoing training & support.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Establishing and building relationships with clients and external stakeholders
- Preparation of advice documents and client annual reviews
- Assisting in client meetings and implementation of advice recommendations
- Ownership of our CRM (Xplan) to maintain and build a comprehensive knowledge of clients
- Scheduling client meetings and responding to client enquiries in an efficient manner with knowledgeable support.
Skills and Experience:
- Natural multitasker who is highly-organised and able to prioritise their tasks effectively
- A genuine team player with a great attitude.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic with a desire to help people and problem-solve
- Willing to grow, develop and contribute to the business long term
- Financial planning background – is desirable.
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JB10988CS
← Back to job listings