- Permanent full-time role & Competitive Salary
- Great work environment with professional team
- Office located close to public transport and Sydney CDB
About the Employer
About the Role:
- Full-time role with an immediate start available
- Office located close to public transport and Sydney CBD
- Competitive salary on offer for the right candidate
- Become part of a reputable, well-established boutique accountancy firm
- The practice values work life balance and a sound workplace culture
- Preparation of taxation returns for individuals, partnerships, companies, trusts and superannuation funds.
- Preparation of financial statements and working papers as required for the above types of clients.
- Provision of tax and business advice to clients
- Client Management – build trusting and solid relationships with clients, internal staff, third party suppliers and stakeholders
- Research of technical issues as and when required
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience as a Business Services Accountant
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid understanding of tax and accounting fundamentals
- Knowledge and demonstrated use of MYOB, Xero and MYOB AE suite of software or similar · Knowledge of superannuation accounting and taxation and use of BGL superannuation software · Some audit experience or a desire to do some audit work, but this is not essential.
- CA, CPA or commenced program.
- MUST be a Permanent Resident of Australia
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Please apply with a WORD formatted Resume
← Back to job listings