- Competitive Salary and Bonuses
- Fast paced and supportive work environment
- Training and Career path opportunities
About the Employer
About the Role
Guidance and support from a team of professionals will be there to help you succeed. There will be ongoing training provided and career progression for the excellent candidate.
- Above market salary and benefits
- Training and Development
- Exciting growth phase and future opportunities
- Supportive family environment
- Supervise Customer service team and manage workflows
- Support and motivate team to meet KPI’s
- Problem solving customer queries
- Processing orders
- Providing quotes and following up potential leads
- Supporting Sales and Accounts team and Management.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong and extensive Customer Service experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience leading a team
- Excellent time management, organisational and problem solving skills
- Good Microsoft and Computer skills
- Certificate level education or leadership training (Desirable)
Please forward your cover letter and resume.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JBCS01
← Back to job listings