Customer Service Officer / Internal Sales
• Competitive Salary
• Fast paced and supportive work environment
• Training and Career path opportunities
About the Employer
Our Client is a forward thinking, and dynamic company who have recently acquired a Training business. The Training Business has seen a steady performance for over 20 years, and the new owners have big plans for growth and expansion. In under two years, their business has already doubled! Staff engagement and recognition for excellence is part of this wonderful team environment.
About the Role
You will be using your exceptional customer service skills to answer the many incoming sales calls. You will have the support and guidance of a team of professionals and will be able to use your problem solving and sales skills to excel. There will be ongoing training provided and career progression for the candidate.
• Above market salary and benefits
• Training and Development
• Exciting growth phase and future opportunities
• Supportive family environment
• Answering company calls with high level of customer service
• Managing sales email inbox
• Problem solving customer queries
• Processing orders
• Supporting Sales and Accounts team.
Skills and Experience:
• Strong Customer Service experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Demonstrated use of Customer Request Management system(s)
• Good Microsoft and Computer skills
Please forward your cover letter and resume.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JBCS01
← Back to job listings