- Excellent Work Life & Family Balance / School based hours available
- Energetic and Vibrant Team
- Excellent Salary and Career Progression
About the Employer
Our client is an Industry Leader with over 10 years of experience and a solid reputation. They specialise in the manufacture and supply of mining consumable, with an extensive product range and an ability to collaborate with their clients, they take pride in offering unheard of service and the highest quality products. They strive to build a great place to work so employees can truly feel engaged and have fun at work!
About the Role:
As a Warehouse Assistant, you will be working in a small team and have the opportunity to use your attention to detail and organisation skills in an environment where hard work is rewarded. You will be responsible for general warehousing duties including freight dispatch, picking and packing, assembly duties, and general warehouse administration duties.
- Employer of choice
- Excellent Work Environment and flexible shifts
- Competitive Salary and Career Progression
- Full training provided
- Ongoing development and upskilling provided.
- Freight dispatch
- Processing and shipping orders
- Resolving customer queries
- Assembly duties
- Maintaining company standards and KPI’s
- Forklift duties.
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated high level of attention to detail
- Previous work experience in warehousing environment preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Current Driver’s License
- Forklift experience or license preferred
- Australian Working rights.
Please forward your cover letter and resume.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JBGWA01
← Back to job listings