- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Flexible hours in a Full-Time position
- Unique opportunity to grow client base and staff
About the Employer
About the Role:
- Professional and supportive work environment
- Competitive Salary
- Growing your own team
- Boutique practice.
- Providing expert advice on home modification and assistive technology applications to NDIS participants whether be in the clinic, home, or other locations.
- Recruit and mentor therapists
- Review and update policies and procedures
- High quality report writing.
Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Speech Therapy or Occupational Therapy
- Registration with AHPRA (Essential)
- Minimum 3 years clinical experience
- Well-developed critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Demonstrated high-level written and verbal communication skills
- Genuine interest in working with individuals with a disability and their families and carers
- Current drivers license and own vehicle.
Please forward your cover letter and resume.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JBHM01
← Back to job listings