- Permanent full-time role & Competitive Salary
- Great work environment with professional team
- Office located close to public transport and Sydney CDB
About the Employer
Our client is a well-established boutique accountancy firm based in the City Fringe Inner West of Sydney, NSW. The firm has a team culture with strong values and where personal development and autonomy is fostered in a supportive work environment. They provide services to a wide range of clients from Individuals and Partnerships, to Small Business and Self-Managed Superannuation Funds, Family Trusts and Not for Profit entities. Their point of difference is that they listen and understand their clients’ needs and take pride in providing a high level of customer service.
About the Role:
Our client is currently seeking a dynamic Intermediate Accountant whose focus is on providing a timely and quality service to our clients and someone who possesses excellent communication skills. The successful candidate will possess some experience working within a public practice accountancy environment and will assist in providing expert and professional advice and reports to an appreciative clientele.
- Full-time role with an immediate start available
- Office located close to public transport and Sydney CBD
- Competitive salary on offer for the right candidate
- Become part of a reputable, well-established boutique accountancy firm.
- Preparation of taxation returns and financial reports for companies, partnerships and individuals.
- Preparation of Business and Activity statements, associated reports, reconciliations and analysis of taxation returns for companies, partnerships, and individuals.
- Corresponding with clients concerning their accounting and taxation matters.
- Preparation of working papers.
- Assist Management in building trust and solid relationships with clients, third party suppliers and stakeholders.
- Research any technical issues as and when required.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in Public Practice environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with MYOB and Xero accounting software
- Solid understanding of tax and accounting fundamentals
- Australian Working rights.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Please apply with a formatted Resume and cover letter.
← Back to job listings