- Part-Time – SCHOOL HOURS!!
- Friendly and Supportive Team Environment
- Excellent Work / Life Balance
About the Employer
Our client is a family owned and operated residential renovation company whose office is based in Sydney’s inner west. They specialise in luxury home and apartment renovations, extensions and custom builds and have a reputation as one of the most sought-after boutique building companies in Sydney.
About the Role:
Due to expansion, our client is looking for a professional Office Manager to take over the day to day running of this successful business. This role allows you real life balance, with the opportunity to work remotely once you are settled into your role. This role is permanent part-time, across 10-15 hours a week with school hours a perfect time slot.
- Great location with on street parking
- Flexible working arrangements to support real life balance
- Excellent Remuneration on offer
- Opportunity to grow and build your role
- Working for a company who gives monthly medical support to rescued animals
- General Bookkeeping
- Liaising with Clients, Contractors and Suppliers
Skills and Experience:
To be considered for this position you will require the following:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Experience working with Xero Essential
- Proven ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to prioritise work
- Attention to detail is essential
- Have a strong, professional work ethic with reliability and commitment
Job ID: JBOMPT01
← Back to job listings