• Excellent Package for the right candidate
• Integral role for improving the lives of others
• Supportive company culture with great backup support
About the Employer
Our client has a passion for innovation by delivering market leading life enhancing equipment for the physically challenged. They are an accomplished team of people who are skilled at customising and adapting equipment to suit individual needs and requirements. They are seeking inspiring people to join their team. It is the team that makes our client so unique and successful!
About the Role:
Our client is seeking a Production Mechanic who can use their mechanical skills to “think outside of the box”, operating in a highly customised environment, assembling mechanical mobility equipment to specifications unique to each client’s needs. As part of a small team, at their Melbourne premises, you will work cooperatively to achieve production targets ensuring all equipment is configured and constructed to an exceptional level of quality. The ideal candidate is hard working, loves manual handling, loves helping people, practical (can adjust equipment to suit the individual), thinks outside the square, and with a drive to make the difference in the lives of others.
• Outstanding and highly supportive team environment
• Be valued and rewarded for your contribution
• Exceptional salary and working conditions
• Growing organisation with significant opportunities for career growth
• Be a part of the success of changing the lives of others
• Assembly of equipment to meet specific design, functionality and quality standards
• Preparing equipment for demonstration purposes utilising both manufacturers guidelines and internal staff’s guidance
• Providing solutions for equipment assembly to ensure client needs are consistently met
• Delivering a high level of workmanship
• Adhering to all OH&S procedures
• Working closely with Branch Manager
Skills and Experience:
• Mechanical experience and a practical aptitude
• Experience in a workshop environment
• Demonstrated experience in spare parts interpretation
• Demonstrated problem solving and dealing with complexity
• A commitment to customer care and teamwork
• Physical ability to undertake heavy lifting/moving of equipment
• Current drivers licence
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JBPM02
← Back to job listings