- Full time permanent position – Monday to Friday
- Small work team
- Full training and supportive environment
About the Employer
About the Role:
- Monday to Friday, regular hours
- Market salary with room for growth
- Variety of tasks to keep it interesting
- Friday afternoon – early knock offs!
- Assembly of various type of switches
- Loading switches into specialised machines
- Following detailed instruction manuals
- Using hand tools, electric screw drivers and other specialised equipment
- Quality inspection of products.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in an assembly or process role
- Basic Computer Skills and Data entry (Microsoft products)
- Knowledge of OH&S in a factory environment
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Physically fit and agile due to the active nature of the role.
Please forward your cover letter and resume.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JBPW02
← Back to job listings