- Competitive Package plus the perks
- Working on High End Luxury Homes
- Friendly and supportive work environment
About the Employer
Our Client has been designing and building beautiful, luxury homes and achieving excellence in the field for over 50 years. They take pride in providing the highest level of customer service and delivering the highest quality product through their experience professionals.
About the Role:
As an experienced Site Supervisor, you will use your skills in managing construction sites for custom single and double story residential home builds. You will have good experience in the WA building industry, knowledge of relevant Building Code and Standards, excellent time managements skills and will thrive working in a busy work environment. Come join a professional team who excel at delivering a luxury product. APPLY NOW!
- Competitive Salary with all the perks
- Supportive and close knit work environment
- Award Winning Luxury Home Builder
- Plan and coordinate site activities, trades and suppliers
- Effective project management within budget and timeframes
- Problem solving issues on site and advise of appropriate solutions
- Lodge and approve subcontractor invoices
- Ensure construction site complies with Occupation Health and Safety requirements.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience in custom double story or more residential homes
- Trade background
- Extensive knowledge of (BCA) Building Code and relevant Australian Standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Full Australian working rights.
Please forward your cover letter and resume.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JBSS01
← Back to job listings