- Generous Salary with great rewards
- Diverse role in growing practice
- Diverse and Supportive Work Environment
About the Employer:
About the Role:
The successful candidate will possess solid accounting experience within a public practice accountancy environment and strong leadership and communication skills. In the medium term, there is also an opportunity to work from home if this suits the candidate.
- Full time role with an immediate start available
- Training support and great work environment
- Opportunity to work with a skilled and diverse team
- Great Work/Life balance with opportunity to Work from Home
- Opportunity to lead and grow an experienced team.
- Provide proactive technical advice to clients
- Build professional rapport with Clients and colleagues
- Preparation of taxation returns for Individuals, partnerships and companies
- Financial statement preparation
- Manage office workflow and review accountants files.
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience working in an Australian public practice environment
- Excellent technical knowledge and skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with Xero is essential
- MYOB, Sash and Cloud-based systems highly regarded
- CA or CPA Qualified
- Australian Resident or Citizen
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JBTM02
← Back to job listings