- Flexible Work Environment (WFH)
- Friendly and progressive team
- 90K – 100K + Super
My client are a provider of managed IT services, IT consulting, and Cyber Security solutions to a wide range of industries – mainly Not for Profit, but also for retail and corporate clients. With over 25 years industry experience they are based on values, vision and integrity.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the CEO, the newly created role of Account Manager will be a key part of the team and provide excellent customer service to a portfolio of loyal clients. You will be part of a progressive team who cares about what they do and who they work with.
What’s great about this role:
- Competitive salary on offer
- Work-life balance with WFH options
- Supportive working environment
- Rewarding work with Not-for-Profit organisations
- Newly created role – Make it your own!
- Scheduling accounts and meeting agendas
- Collecting information from internal members (service level, systems health, IT recommendations and risks)
- Running meetings with clients and internally
- Troubleshooting clients issues
- Customer service
- Maintaining portfolio
Skills and Experience:
- IT Management and customer service experience (desirable)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Detail oriented and well organised
- 2 years + account management experience
How to apply
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings