- Competitive Salary on Offer
- Work from home in the Melbourne Area
- Permanent Part time – May progress to Full time if desirable
Our client is a well-established bookkeeping practice located in Melbourne’s South Eastern Suburbs. They provide services to a wide range of small business clients across various industries and locations. Going through a period of substantial growth and looking for experienced staff to join this thriving business.
About the Role
As an experienced bookkeeper you will bring your strong attention to detail skills to an employer who will appreciate your demonstrated experience and knowledge from previous bookkeeping roles. Your excellent writing skills and high level of accuracy will ensure you excel when completing financial transactions and providing financial information to clients. Your familiarity with relevant system knowledge such as Xero and MYOB will be well received, as will your enthusiasm and ability to learn new systems quickly.
What’s great about this role:
- Permanent Part Time 20-30 hrs p/w
- Supportive work environment
- WFH with occasional client visits in the surrounding areas of Caulfield & Toorak
- May progress to full time hours if desirable.
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Processing debtors, creditors and payroll
- Preparation of IAS and BAS
- Client communication
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience working in a similar role (1 year+ experience in bookkeeping
- Strong communication and written skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Xero and MYOB
- Australian Resident or Citizen.
How to apply
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings