- Role with a purpose
- Be the first point of contact with high end corporate clients
- Remote position with South East QLD with a great salary package
My client’s mission is to crush the stigma associated with seeking support and encourage people to improve and maintain their wellbeing. Every day they help thousands of Australians get more out of life. They do this by making it easy for companies to connect their teams and customers to the best wellbeing programs, professionals and support. They are a values driven, outcomes based team who passionately believes in constantly elevating how they operate, what they do, their service standards and to deliver our core values.
About the Role
As an integral part of the Corporate Wellbeing team, the Senior Customer Care & Administration Officer oversees and coordinates all program activities as part of the suite of wellbeing programs offered to our Corporate Wellbeing clients. As a champion in the business of modelling and delivering the highest levels of internal and external customer service this role is a conduit between prioritising customer and client requests, partnering and building embedded relationships with the Executive Wellbeing Coach team while understanding the unique business needs and drivers.
This role reports to the Head Coach – Corporate as part of the wider Corporate Wellbeing team, to ensure smooth program delivery is maintained across the Corporate Wellbeing programs. This role is accountable for the smooth running of all customer enquiries and referrals relating to the company’s programs and general virtual office management
What’s great about this role:
- Remote working
- Purpose driven work – wellbeing
- Supportive team culture – close knit
- Rewarding & challenging
- Dynamic & Fast paced
- Corporate Wellbeing Program Management – Oversee and manage the scheduling and bookings of the Company’s Programs across all corporate. Manage the full referral management process for all customers and clients (end-to-end).
- Customer Service – Adopt a customer-centric approach and mindset across all frontline facing activities. Act as first point of contact for customers. Oversee and manage the customer experience journey for all corporate clients. Manage shared inboxes to ensure all enquiries are triaged to the correct team. Manage and triage all incoming customer, coach and client phone and email enquiries.
- Head Coach Support – Provide Coach and program reporting as required – Provide administrative support to Head Coach where required.
- Reporting – Own and drive the collection of all data for team weekly reports.
- Communication – Develop internal and external relationship through highly developed verbal and written communications
- Sales & Relationship – Support the Client Relations team as required with reports, managing google forms and ad hoc requests.
- Virtual Office Management support – Operational project support work as required by the senior leadership team. Manage and setup all Microsoft 365 systems for new and existing staff. Maintain and manage our CRM. Manage the Virtual after hours telephone provider and service agreements. Assist & Support the Senior Leadership team with coordination of all recruitment activities.
Skills and Experience:
- Min 3+ years corporate experience
- Proven and exemplary customer service experience.
- Background in Health or Wellbeing Support (desirable)
- Exposure working in a data driven and solutions focused environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Proven administration experience
- A confident and effective communicator across all stakeholder groups (written and verbal)
- Analytically driven & solutions focused
- Ability to work within a team and autonomously
- Comfortable working in a fast paced (start-up) environment
How to apply
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings