- Supportive Company Culture
- Flexible working – on the road and WFH
- Outstanding salary package including FMCV or car allowance (your choice!) + all the tools required to perform your duties
My Client is the only full-service sustainable packaging solutions company in Australia that saves customers time and money. Offering a range of packaging solutions that include: adhesives, packaging tape, mailing bags and strapping tools. Based in the North West region of Melbourne, this company is a family-owned business at the forefront of the Australian packaging supply industry. Their main focus is on customer service and delivery, providing tailor-made innovations and solutions to each individual customer, according to their needs. The company continually works towards increasing its sustainability, with the reduction of the use of plastic in the community a crucial and ongoing goal.
About the Role
Due to continued growth and internal promotion they require an experienced BDM to join the sales team. Reporting directly to the Sales Manager you will be required to seek out and win new business across targeted industries in the North/West region. You will be enthusiastic and motivated and enjoy hunting for new clients to bring into the business.
What’s great about this role:
- Purely BDM – New Business Hunters only!
- Create your own targeted structure to bring on new clients
- Supportive and fun team
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Autonomous role
- Identify opportunities and secure new B2B customers
- Initiating face to face client meetings
- Prepare and present proposals to potential customers
- Maintain an effective pipeline of new business prospects
- Ensure all new customers have a positive and smooth onboarding experience
- Driving revenue growth to meet KPIs
- B2B networking
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated success in winning new business
- Experience in pallet wrapping machinery would be highly regarded but not essential
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Confident personality
- Competitive nature
- Have an inherent ability to inspire your colleagues to deliver superior results
- Valid Drivers Licence
How to apply
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings