- Monday to Friday – Work and Life Balance
- Close-knit team and supportive management
- Opportunity to grow with a national industry leader
- Become our next dispatch & warehouse extraordinaire!
About the Employer
Over the past ten years our client has become a leading privately-owned Australian specialist in Trade Printing and Wholesale Signage Supplies. They provide service that is second to none, by building strong client relationships and delivering the very highest levels of service and tailored solutions that make great business sense. This employer truly cares for their people who all share a passion to improve the business and work in an open, honest and professional culture.
About the Role
Our client is seeking an energetic and motivated individual to join their team as a Dispatch Officer. The primary purpose of this role is to deliver customer service that is second to none and ensure a seamless dispatch of goods. The successful candidate should be able to manage their time in an effective manner, such that all work is planned and completed within the specific time frames.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing excellent customer service to counter and trade clients
- Administrative order entry and invoicing
- Process, pick and pack orders
- Organizing local & interstate freight
- Assist couriers with loading of their vehicles
- Assist with container unloading and restocking warehouse
- Work as a team to continually improve the business
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Be self-motivated and proactive
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Demonstrated initiative, planning and organisational skills
- Have a high attention to detail with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously and be part of a team
- Experience in warehouse operations or logistics
- Hold a valid and current forklift license
- Intermediate computer skills
Be rewarded for your excellent customer service and your motivation to get the job done! In return for your dedication, you will be provided a generous remuneration package, ongoing learning and development, and a stable long-term future with a close-knit team.
If you are a person who is enthusiastic to learn, confident in building relationships and dedicated to achieving success then don’t miss the opportunity to work with this Australia leading trade provider and growing privately-owned business. Apply now!
Job ID: JDDO01
← Back to job listings