PRINCIPAL ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTANT
- $$$$$$ + Package negotiable for right candidate
- Well established company
- Be part of a team of High Calibre Professionals
About the Employer
Our client is a Perth based consultancy, which has been servicing clients in WA for over 30 years. Their team consists of experienced experts in the disciplines of Assets, Engineering, Environment, Noise, Spatial and Waste, their Environment Division has considerable experience dealing with approvals, impact assessment and closure across a range of clients in their Mining and Industrial team.
About the Role:
We are seeking the services of an experienced and well-regarded Principal Environmental Consultant to provide accurate and efficient environmental services for the section in accordance with project times and budgets and without detailed supervision, you will be required to manage project teams to achieve client outcomes in line with project specifications and to manage the commercial viability of projects and clients.
Our client values it’s people and are committed to provide you with an environment that enables you to work to your full potential. In addition to joining an evolving business, They offer excellent career development opportunities, an industry competitive salary package and a friendly and dynamic culture.
- Established consultancy with diverse projects
- Attractive salary based on experience / technical expertise
- Achieve work life balance in this family friendly business
- Enjoy a sociable and cohesive team culture
Skills and Experience:
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Principal Environmental Professional who has:
- At least 10 years’ experience in the mining/industrial sector
- Excellent technical capacity
- Excellent understanding of the legal framework associated with mining and industry
- Excellent relationships with key Government stakeholders
- Expertise in coordinating/completing complex technical assessments, records and written reports
- Long-standing expertise in dealing with and delivering a range of environmental and mining approvals as well as mine closure
- Credibility, a strong reputation and an excellent track record with Clients on previous mining and industrial projects
- Management experience with small consultancy teams
- High-level business development skills and hold strong existing Client relationships
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Ability to manage and maintain key client relationships
- Demonstrated experience in presenting at industry forums
- Willingness and experience in mentoring junior staff
- Experience in developing and implementing market/business development plans
- Permanent Australian residency.
- Experience onsite would also be considered favourably.
Job ID: JDPEC01
← Back to job listings