SENIOR .Net C# Software Developer
- Excellent $$$
- Amazing Company Culture
- WORK FROM HOME so the Perfect Work / Life Balance
About the Employer
Our Client is the technology leader in Enterprise Lease Accounting (ELA) SaaS. They serve a diverse portfolio of clients – including Global 2000, mid-market, public and private companies Their success is directly linked to the maturity, ease-of-use, and completeness of their product.
About the Role
Due to expansion, our client is seeking a SENIOR .Net C# Developer to join their .Net engineering team.
Our client values working with collaborative minds who enjoy working as part of a team.
- Full time position with flexible hours + working from home
- Great remuneration fitting to your experience
- Professional and dynamic team
In your role your responsibilities will cover most aspects of product development from workshopping UI and UX design, development, documentation, testing, and debugging of new features.
Skills and Experience:
To be considered for this position you will require the following:
- 10+ Years full stack experience developing ASP.NET web applications in C# and .NET
- Experience with distributed source control (Git).
- Experience working with AWS Lambda functions
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
As a rapidly growing business, our client is a fast-paced environment, and you must be willing to tackle a wide variety of challenges. They value the ability to be self-directed, have good judgment, know when to ask questions, when to run independently, and when to call for backup.
Job ID: JDSNCD02
← Back to job listings